Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On the Cover of The Rolling Stone.....well not quite


Last night I finally received the newest issue of Meatpaper. I am super excited, not only because it's a pork issue, but because I'm in it!!!

See Ma! All these wacky tattoos finally paid off.

The article is about Chef's with pork related tattoos. Some other notables in it are Chris Cosentino and Michael Symon.

Check out the scan below. If you get a chance, you should subscribe to this mag. Sasha Wizansky and crew do a fantastic job.

2 comments:

Ben Fambrough said...

That's great!!! I look forward to seeing it. I also look forward to my final hoorah at Fire tomorrow morning, Easter Bunch (what a way to go out).

spasstastic said...

sorry i missed out on your last day...would have been fun to dunk you in the sink.